Pampers disposables, of course. A British government study has revealed that in terms of energy use, wastewater generation, and so on, that old fashioned cloth diapers actually do more damage to the environment than disposables.
Now to those of you who were lugging a pail of stinkbombs to the laundromat every few days in a misguided effort to save the environment, I have just one thing to say.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
OK, I'll be fair; it is a GOVERNMENT study, so we need to treat the results with a grain of salt. But still:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Environmentalism. The world's best way to destroy the planet we live on.
Benster and D Pick Your Games---Agony and Ecstasy Edition
-
Old dude, I went from incredibly furious and angry at the Packers
performance on Thursday to incredibly thrilled and happy with the Badgers
pulling off a s...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment