11. Easier to get rink or court time at the park or community center when your family makes up a whole team.
10. The Bible does say "Husbands, love your wives", does it not?
9. Food is less likely to spoil in the fridge when you have more mouths looking in hungrily.
8. Somebody needs to wear out all those kids' clothes, no? (infant and toddler clothes do, in fact, wear out after four of five children have worn them)
7. If you're going to buy hundreds of dollars of books and thousands of dollars of musical instruments for homeschooling the kids, you might as well get some good use out of them.
6. The look of astonishment on the mechanic's face when he realizes that someone actually sits in the third row of seats in the family minivan or SUV.
5. The grass doesn't need to be mowed as often when you've got more kids stomping it down.
4. Social Security is going bankrupt, and soon. You might as well have some kids to mooch off when you're old.
3. Medicare is going bankrupt, and sooner. You might as well have some kids to take care of you when the government starts cutting off benefits.
2. It's a good thing for kids to see that their own age group isn't the only age group in the world.
1. Did not God tell Adam, then Noah, "Be Fruitful and Multiply"?
Sunday Firesides: Act on What You Have, to Get What You Don’t - Have you ever felt stuck in life? That you’re not progressing? You feel that to move forward, you need a new insight, a new approach, a new bit of direct...
14 hours ago