* Four year old son's costume: dinosaur. Dad's costume; Ken Ham, of course.
* Posting the 95 Theses on our door. If people in our heavily Catholic town remembered history, we would have gotten some really dirty looks. We didn't.
* Greeting "Trick or Treaters" with "Happy Reformation Day!", and getting blank stares.
* Daughter #2's costume: Little Bo Peep. Daughter #4's costume: duh.
* Ruining about 100 kids in town for cheap chocolate by handing out Lindt and Ghirardelli chocolates.
* Turning off the front porch light when our stash ran out, and daughter #1 noticed that she was handing out candy to kids whose voices had changed.