Being the Gluten Addiction Czar of the MOB, I figure that renaming this blog as a bakery might be appropriate. My apologies to speakers of la lingua franca for my abuse of that fine language, and if anyone wants to correct me and help me out, that would be great.
(grateful thanks to Ben for the help/correction here)
What Every Man Should Keep in His Glove Box
-
The glove box is basically your car’s junk drawer, accumulating this and
that odd document or condiment packet over the course of months and even
years. ...
21 hours ago
5 comments:
I like this change.
But do ya approve it, yerhonner?
Check my bloglist to see the answer to that query, good sir.
Boulangerie is feminine, I believe. Donc, tu veux dire, "La vie, c'est une boulangerie!" That is, if you want to say, "Life is a bakery."
I'm here to help.
Post a Comment