Friday, August 12, 2011

More signs of the times at VBS

Two boys who attend the "Elm Care Day Care" were wearing T-shirts that said

EC/DC Rocks!

It reminds me of the "Disco sucks" and "KISS" T-shirts that some kids wore when I was in elementary school....I never had one, but I might wear at least the first one if I had one.

I learned when a little girl got hurt that M&Ms are at least as good a painkiller as Oxycontin, at least for four year old girls who have just been run over by much larger five year old boys.  Too bad that after I played tug-o-war for half an hour with a horde of rabid four and five year olds (and a few of my fellow adult helpers), I didn't have any in the house.  The VBS diet is still working great, by the way.

Hopefully a picture or two in the next few days.

No comments: