Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Chutzpah

...is defined as either a man who kills his parents asking the court for mercy because he's an orphan, or a man with a 28,000 square foot home who flies in private jets virtually every day chastising average Americans for driving a sport utility vehicle. Of course, this is the same guy talking about predatory lending and excessive medical costs while gaining huge sums of money from subprime mortgage companies and medical torts. I'm not sure, but I'd have to guess that the definitions for "chutzpah" and "hypocrisy" have been torn out of his dictionary.

2 comments:

Mercy Now said...

For a moment there I thought you were talking about politicians.

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

I tried to comment here before, but there was some problem with the comments.....I just wonder if Edwards is nuts is all...he is too scary!