Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How to make your wife happy

Well, at least this made MY wife happy. After work yesterday, I went to the music store to get piano sheet music for my eldest daughter, and then went to the gun shop to get her some new magazines for her Mother's Day Gun, bought in honor of the Million Mom March.

Then, this morning, I made her breakfast.....what a joy to in a few hours see some beautiful pianos, wonderful firearms (including a 0.50 caliber bolt action...), and go home to my family.

3 comments:

Mark said...

Let's see...

What makes your wife happy:
music for daughter;
husband drooling over guns;
magazines (oh, okay, not the paper kind - I get it now!); and
breakfast.

Mark said...

You have an exceptional wife (but you knew that. ;^). Mine would be jealous if I were to spend a large amount of time lusting after weapons.

Bike Bubba said...

I'll post a recipe for what I cooked on Friday if I get the chance. You might understand better then. :^)