Monday, March 23, 2015

Controversy of the week?

Apparently, it's over whether foreskins from infant circumcisions ought to be used for plastic surgery, wrinkle treatments, and skin treatments without notifying or paying the parents (or the unsuspecting donor of course).  As a boy myself and the father of two boys, I've got to say that I think it's kinda cool that those things can help burn victims, but the flip side is that I think that those who use them for pure vanity ought to be compelled to reveal exactly what is making that face look so good.

I can imagine it as something of an anti-cougar initiative--the unsuspecting young man asks his older date how she looks so good, she'd answer....and....."CHECK PLEASE."

2 comments:

Elspeth said...

Like.

Gino said...

so many jokes to be made with this one...