OK, a LOT, but what I was thinking of at the moment is something that Mona Charen pointed out in her column about Barack Hussein Obama's book:
Once you get past the happy surprise of finding a politician who can actually write, the book contains some disquieting elements.
Now let that sink in; Charen is saying that legislators, whose very job is to write the laws we all live under, generally cannot write their way out of a cardboard box.
If you wonder why, say, the IRS code is so difficult to understand, Mrs. Charen has your answer.
Benster and D Pick Your Games --The Brewers Might Be Getting More Attention
Than The Packers Edition
-
Well, there is a nonzero chance that the Brewers game on Sunday might be
more anticipated in Wisconsin than Packers-Bears. The Brewers ended up
getting a g...
13 hours ago
3 comments:
I notice you like to call him 'Hussein'
Well, Gabrielle, that is his name...
Check the next post for more of it and more info.
I wouldn't want people to confuse him with other Barack Obamas, now, would I? It's like looking up "Mike Smith" in the phone book I tell you!
Post a Comment