Apparently, a string of bad decisions and some evidence of possible mental illness (Taylor Swift incident, not marrying you know who) isn't a big deal around the liberals who know Kanye West, but a couple of statements supporting Donald Trump is. One might infer that the well being of a fellow human being isn't that big of a deal to them, but partisan politics is.
Like I wrote, #Priorities.
Estrategias_certeras_alrededor_plinko_juego_para_obtener_ganancias_asombrosas
-
Estrategias certeras alrededor plinko juego para obtener ganancias
asombrosas Comprendiendo la Dinámica del Juego Plinko La Influencia de la
Distribución d...
3 hours ago
3 comments:
Kanye is a loon for sure. But he's a rich, liberal, black Hollywood loon. So...
I've apparently been living under a rock, by design I might add. Had no idea Kanye was a Trump supporter.
:^) Well done, sister. I am no expert on West myself, but this was just interesting.
Post a Comment