Thursday, March 20, 2014

Humor in fatherhood

I had a situation last night in a kids' program where I had to tell a child that I'd have to tell his mother about what he'd just done, and he begged me to give him the spanking instead of telling his mother.

When I mentioned this to my wife, her first response was that if any of our kids had been in the room, they'd have quickly told the poor soul that what he'd just said was a very, very bad idea.  None of them disagreed with Mrs. Bubba for some odd reason.

2 comments:

Gino said...

who writes your school programs? everybody knows unruly kids fear Dad over Mom almost 90% of the time.

Bike Bubba said...

Youth group is simple; a walk through the Gospel of Matthew, games, and such. For homeschool, Memoria Press and Saxon math, along with music instruction.

And yup.