Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Got it.....

I saw an ad in the paper advertising a TV called "GCB," and wondered why the show had an acronym instead of a name.  OK, got it.  Scary thing; if I decide to boycott, more or less I only need to avoid Hellman's mayonaisse and Philly cream cheese.   Given my cooking habit, the mayo could be a challenge.....

Seriously, if this is the best ABC can do with this time slot, they need to fire their programming executives.  Beyond the obvious question "Why aren't they making fun of Muslims this way?" (OK, the answer to that one is obvious), isn't the very notion.....just tacky?

4 comments:

Elspeth said...

Dukes is a very good mayonnaise. Rivals Hellman's. I think it's even better than Hellman's. It may only be sold in the South, though, so I don't know if that helps you or not, LOL.

And I'm with you on the GCB. Yuck.

Bike Bubba said...

I'll be looking.....

Ray D. said...

I give the show 4 weeks. 6 weeks, if we boycott stuff and cause people to notice it.

Bike Bubba said...

I hope so, Ray, but this reminds me of Barnum's comment (?) about no one ever going broke by underestimating the intelligence of the American people.