Monday, January 12, 2009

Update on my mom

Talked with my mom last night, and things to pray for are a PET scan this Tuesday, and a subsequent meeting with the oncologist next week. Praise; a test came back negative for a condition that would have disallowed the use of a promising new anticancer drug named "Erbitux."

(Thankfully, the government's initial mistake with IMClone and subsequent persecution of Martha Stewart didn't kill off this drug altogether--though they did come close. Thankfully, Eli Lilly bought what remained and helped convince the FDA of their mistake.)

3 comments:

Jim Peet said...

Thanks for the update. Praying

Mr. D said...

Good to hear, BB. We'll keep your mom in our prayers.

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

I tried to post that I was praying but the comments thing wasn't working. I'm interested in healing, so......we send forth his word to heal her and to deliver her from her destructions. Ps 107:20