Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Next thing you know....

...they'll be charging 50 cents to go to the bathroom, and wondering why people don't want to fly. I don't miss airline food when I travel, but I'd hope that airline executives might consider how they feel when they're cooped up for hours in a tiny seat, and every basic amenity is offered to them at an exorbitant price--and there isn't even a game to watch!

They might also do well to remember that people left to their own devices in terms of food tend to forget that fish & garlic don't go well in an airline cabin. :^)

2 comments:

Mark said...

Fish and garlic don't go well anywhere, do they?

And I'd be surprised if they charged for the bathroom. Considering the lengths to which some people will go to save $s, I wouldn't want to be cleaning the "barf bags" from the seat pockets. |^P!

Bike Bubba said...

I hope you're right, but some of the other decisions they've been making do not assure me that they'd have the sanity of their cleanup crews or stewardesses in mind. :^)