Monday, July 29, 2024

That's what I thought...

 "Pro-Palestinian" protesters of Israel apparently changed "Heil Hitler" and gave the Nazi salute in the Olympics.  OK, I guess they're telling us who they actually are in the same way their compatriots in Hamas did on October 7, but I'd have thought that Nazis might prefer to, you know, keep that quiet.

That noted, it does not appear that the "Heil Hitler" spectators were ejected.  And if an endorsement of one of history's worst genocides doesn't serve to justify ejection, I don't know what does.  I'm very sure that if some clowns decided to wear their bedsheets to a game here in the U.S., they'd be shown the door, so I'm not quite sure why endorsement of far worse atrocities than anything the KKK ever did would get a free pass.

Put differently, if you want Islamic radicals to join the civilized world, you need to subject them to the rules of the civilized world.  That starts with walking them right out when they start chanting Nazi slogans.

No comments: