An executive for "Beyond Meat" was arrested after an Arkansas football game for biting another man's nose. Now I want to be as nice as I can to vegetarians, but perhaps this is simply a sign that they really need a bit of real food to eat. Get a burger, friend, and maybe some of this will be better.
The Best Western Movies Ever Made
-
Few figures in history have had as powerful an impact on American
masculinity as the cowboy. While the mythologization of the cowboy began
all the way ba...
22 hours ago
2 comments:
He was so desperate for meat, he's resorting to cannibalism, LOL!
Exactly. The good news for him is that, at least at the federal level, prison food has generous portions of meat. He'll be fine.
(when I lived in Waseca, friends who worked at the federal correctional center got to buy things that didn't meet the federal standards....really good stuff and cheap)
Post a Comment