Monday, October 22, 2018

A truly lousy midlife crisis

Michael Avenatti, fresh off successive legal embarrassments in his citing of gossip as a reason to reject Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh and his lawsuit against President Trump, has lost yet another lawsuit from one of his former colleagues, and appears to be deeply in debt to the IRS, too. 


Maybe he can share a cell with John Schneider, who also is in some deep trouble due to not being able to pay off a divorce decree.  And then maybe both of them can apply for jobs at Wal-Mart or something--stockroom, as I doubt Avenatti's mug would be acceptable for the greeter position.


Update: gracious visitor Elspeth notes that, unlike Michael Avenatti, John Schneider has accomplished something worthwhile in his life by portraying the bootlegger's nephew Bo Duke in The Dukes of Hazzard.  Hence it was out of line for me to suggest a violation of the 8th Amendment by putting him in the same cell with Avenatti.  My apologies for the mistake. 

4 comments:

Elspeth said...

I like John Schneider far too much to see him lumped in with the likes of Avenatti. Of course all I know about him are his roles as Bo Duke or Jonathan Kent, so if he belongs with the likes of Avenatti...

But yeah. A true mid-life crisis indeed.

Bike Bubba said...

Putting Avenatti in his cell would be cruel, sure. My apologies for the suggestion. :^)

Elspeth said...

ROFL!

John Schneider has accomplished something worthwhile in his life by portraying the bootlegger's nephew Bo Duke in The Dukes of Hazzard.

are you making fun of me?

Bike Bubba said...

Of course not. I'm making fun of myself!