Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I smell lawsuits

Apparently governmental units in California are spoofing Bernie Sanders' campaign slogans to advertise free STD checks.   Maybe people on the left have forgotten that being associated with "the clap" used to be fightin' words, and as a conservative I have jokingly associated the far left with various diseases, but in a sane world, I'd think that Senator Sanders would be suing over that one.


One would have to assume, I'd guess, that a sense of shame at "earning" one of these diseases has completely been lost, which is, of course, a shame.

2 comments:

Hearth said...

Remember. Your friendly local ex-Californian is to be treated like a refugee and given hugs and driving in inclement weather instruction.

Bike Bubba said...

It's PTSD, isn't it? :^)

I've taught many people how to drive on snow and ice, and sad to say, Californians are the hardest because you've got to teach them not to trust in technology first. They want to get 4WD, AWD, snow tires, studs (I used to live in CO where they're legal), but the notion of "slowing down" just doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary.