Friday, July 28, 2023

This leaves some questions

An 87 year old doctor has run over a protester at the abortion clinic where he works (or owns).  This leads to a number of questions for me, including:

  • Why is an 87 year old still practicing?  I commented earlier on how abortion cannot pay the bills, and a doctor still practicing at age 87 seems to be consistent with that.
  • Or is this particular individual just so happy to be committing prenatal infanticide, he doesn't want to give it up?  It's better for him than world travel, spoiling the great-grandchildren, and the like?
  • Or have the ladies figured out that a man who destroys what makes women, women, for a living isn't their cup of tea?  Warren Hern once bemoaned that fact.
  • And if I were a client, and realized my doctor was 87, I don't believe I'd trust him to remove a hangnail, let alone perform any surgery.  Vision, hand strength, and reflexes matter in that business.
  • Why on earth is the accused's name being withheld?  This isn't a sexual assault case.
  • Finally, I wonder whether this was intentional, or just....an 87 year old driver who shouldn't be behind the wheel anymore, let alone performing medical procedures.
Now granted, my grandmothers lived until ages 96 and 101.   One grandfather until almost 89.  I know about people who are capable long past age 65, but still...

No comments: