Friday, March 07, 2008

What's wrong with politics today.

OK, a LOT, but what I was thinking of at the moment is something that Mona Charen pointed out in her column about Barack Hussein Obama's book:

Once you get past the happy surprise of finding a politician who can actually write, the book contains some disquieting elements.

Now let that sink in; Charen is saying that legislators, whose very job is to write the laws we all live under, generally cannot write their way out of a cardboard box.

If you wonder why, say, the IRS code is so difficult to understand, Mrs. Charen has your answer.

3 comments:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

I notice you like to call him 'Hussein'

Mark said...

Well, Gabrielle, that is his name...

Check the next post for more of it and more info.

Bike Bubba said...

I wouldn't want people to confuse him with other Barack Obamas, now, would I? It's like looking up "Mike Smith" in the phone book I tell you!