Thursday, March 13, 2008

Six things about KingDavid

KingDavid is apparently having some difficulty playing "it," so I figured I'd help him with the "six things" meme. Here goes:

1. His favorite foods are chicken and tofu.

2. He has five pet squirrels, all of them from Afghanistan.

3. All of his shoes are Corfam to avoid cruelty to animals.

4. He roots for Army to take the Commander in Chief's Trophy every football season.

5. He's really enjoying the extra hour of daylight when he comes home from work.

6. This is his home.

You're welcome, KD. :^)

2 comments:

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Funny!

Anonymous said...

I told you that you guys know everything about me. I'm as transparent as they come.

Actually, I have a few of them written down, I just haven't gotten them all yet. I'll get to it.