Thursday, January 17, 2019

This should smudge her makeup

Not only has DHS noted that yes, the Capitol building can indeed be secured for the State of the Union speech, but the very question of why a building half filled with Democrats and their guests ought to pose a hazard to President Trump ought to make us wonder whether anyone is safe as long as Nancy Pelosi has the gavel. 


Also on the light side, the Babylon Bee notes the hilarity of the "least masculine society in history" acting as if an excess of masculinity is our biggest problem.  To that point, while I was more amused than offended by the recent Gillette advertisement--it struck me as rather wooden in its obvious axe to grind--it did show me that my family may be overpaying for razor blades, so we're going to give Harry's a try.  Plus, I've been using my grandfather's safety razor for years now, also using blades not made by Gillette/P&G. 

1 comment:

elspeth said...

My husband doesn't use Gillette, but I was a big P&G user (Olay, Crest, etc.)

My aim is to stop buying all P&G products. Time to see if Neutrogena's facial cleansers and moisturizers stack up.

I'm a little nervous about giving up my blue Dawn dish soap. That stuff is amazing, LOl!