...for young people who are of the belief that they are "transgender"; here's the case of a young man who has run with the ladies despite having neither hormone therapy nor surgery. In other words, physically, if not mentally, he's all boy. And I've got to admit, I'm torn. On one hand, I don't want this young man's body chemistry to be ruined, or worse yet for his "factory parts" to be mutilated, and on the other hand, I don't want deserving girls to lose out because they have to run against the boys. I would have hoped that the prospect of being mutilated--forever, um, "cut off" from the possibilities of natural parenthood and such--would curb the possibility of this being done, but right now, I'm not so sure.
What Every Man Should Keep in His Glove Box
-
The glove box is basically your car’s junk drawer, accumulating this and
that odd document or condiment packet over the course of months and even
years. ...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment