Monday, May 23, 2022

On those protections

 One of the first F-M transsexuals argues that the protections against "wrongful transition" that he (?) enjoyed while transitioning are no longer in place.  Suffice it to say that I don't want to be the person who hears this:

Before you did this to me (my child), you should have made d*** sure that it was the right decision.  You knew d*** well that this kind of thing can not be reversed.

At some point, this is going to be in court--I don't know whether a civil or criminal case--and suffice it to say I'd be a most unsympathetic juror for people who screw things up like this.


3 comments:

Hearth said...

If I come with you, I think it would go very poorly for the accused.

-grr-

Bike Bubba said...

20kg bar down the throat of the offending doctor and a kettlebell to pound it in?

Hearth said...

Done.