If you've got a Bug-Light-drinking friend that you'd like to bring to repentance, I can heartily recommend the seasonal brew "Hopslam" from Bell's of Kalamazoo. What an ordinary IPA is to most American mass market brews, Hopslam is to ordinary IPAs. Bold, citrusy, and only available now. Get some while it lasts.
If the taste won't win you over--and it should--keep in mind that hops are rich in anti-cancer compounds.
Benster and D Pick Your Games --The Brewers Might Be Getting More Attention
Than The Packers Edition
-
Well, there is a nonzero chance that the Brewers game on Sunday might be
more anticipated in Wisconsin than Packers-Bears. The Brewers ended up
getting a g...
9 hours ago
2 comments:
I'll have to check it out. I'm a fan of most IPAs; hopefully this won't ruin the rest for me. :)
Checking out the interwebs on where it's available down here in the Chicago area though has me a bit in shock at the price - $16-$20 for a six pack? I'm not a cheap beer drinker by any means, but it better be good for that price.
Worth the price, Tobin. Not an everyday quaff, but definitely worth the price.
IMO, at least.
Post a Comment