Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spiritual advice spurned....

In Sunday school this morning, my pastor noted that if we're concerned about the things we see on TV, we might do well to write a letter to the TV networks expressing our concern.

Well, yes, but to get started, I'd have to get that digital converter box and an antenna, connect them, and actually turn the idiot box on, wouldn't I? :^)

While I'm not one of those who think that television is inherently evil, perhaps I am in an even more selective club; those who see a bit of what's there and ask "why bother?"

2 comments:

Douglas Hester said...

My TV watching is dominated by the NFL and the History Channel. I honestly can't remember the last time I viewed a network drama. I got tired of being lectured to.

K-Rod said...

Why waste you time. (well, except for football/nascar and weather)