Thursday, April 29, 2010

How not to show you care for mother earth....

....buy a nine million dollar home with nine bathrooms in LA, like Al Gore apparently just did. (h/t Michelle Malkin)

Shoot, I recommend cutting down a tree and buying an F250, and Gore makes me look like I just refurbished a bicycle and started riding it. With a carbon footprint like his, they ought to name the oil slick in the Gulf of Mexico after him.

Follow-up thought: I've noticed that once a home gets beyond about 4000 square feet or so, the # of bathrooms is almost always double or triple the # of bedrooms. Does being rich cause incontinence or something? (and no, I'm not talking about of the mouth, which Gore obviously has as well)

7 comments:

pentamom said...

This is fantastic news! It's a beautiful, wrapped gift to his opponents! There's no way he could have more thoroughly discredited himself.

Ray D. said...

I wonder how far above sea level this house is?

Bike Bubba said...

Pentamom; yes, but one would also figure his investments in Occidental Petroleum, his 10,000 square foot house in Tennessee, his routine private jet flights around the world, and his 100 foot houseboat would have done this as well.

Apparently there is no level of hypocrisy that will permanently stain certain "leaders."

pentamom said...

Yes, but as pentadad points out above, the fact that this thing is near the ocean is just icing on the cake. Those previous things add up to "hypocrite" who wants everyone else to bear the burden -- this one proves he doesn't even believe it enough to protect himself from what he predicts will happen.

Bike Bubba said...

And now I know what your family looks like....cool....and good point, Ray.

pentamom said...

You'd have to do some serious digging through the blog to find all the kids, though I suppose they're all in there somewhere or other. I don't think there are any of me -- I'm rather camera-shy. Glad you stopped by his blog, though!

Bike Bubba said...

And before I forget it, welcome here, Ray.