...as modified by Scott Adams; never underestimate the power of stupidity. This thought came to me while I was considering why people would conspire--breathe together--to get socialized medicine to the United States (and its long lines for basic care), to cut payments to oncologists (while smoking up a storm in the White House), and destroy our economy with cap & trade.
I had thought that it was unthinkable that people would knowingly do collectivist action if they understood the history of the 20th Century--and it is--but yet we should not underestimate the power of stupidity and human sin.
Again, there's that "history of the 20th Century."
Benster and D Pick Your Games---Agony and Ecstasy Edition
-
Old dude, I went from incredibly furious and angry at the Packers
performance on Thursday to incredibly thrilled and happy with the Badgers
pulling off a s...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment