Froma Harrop writes about something I've suspected for a long time; federal subsidies to prospective homebuyers with poor credit are likely setting the stage for the next round of foreclosures, and transitively the next recession--not that I'm anticipating getting out of this one any time soon.
If I were in government, my adage would be the from the Hippocratic Oath; "First, do no harm." I likely wouldn't get along with most Congressmen, either.
Benster and D Pick Your Games---Agony and Ecstasy Edition
-
Old dude, I went from incredibly furious and angry at the Packers
performance on Thursday to incredibly thrilled and happy with the Badgers
pulling off a s...
1 day ago
1 comment:
Adam Smith is spinning... at warp speed.
The Obamanation stimuloss certainly has stimulated big government to grow larger and even more controlling.
The opposite of strengthening liberty and freedom, not to mention the economy.
Post a Comment